Abstract submission is closed. We thank you all for your participation!
If you plan on submitting an abstract for next year, please see the abstract guidelines for the Bethune Round Table below.
You will be asked to provide:
- Abstract title (maximum 50 words)
- Presenter(s), degrees/designations, organization(s)
- Abstract (maximum 250 words)
You will be asked to choose two categorizations of your abstract:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Advocacy/ Policy
- Basic Science
- Clinical Trial
- Epidemiology/Public Health
All proposals will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Consistency with the 2017 theme, Evidence Based Global Surgery – Advancing Education, Research, and Advocacy
- Relevance to Global Surgery
- Scientific rigor (evidence, impact)